Departure

Dear friends... It is August 29th and that means tomorrow I take the 9hr 50 minute flight from London Gatwick to Vancouver International. The year abroad is finally here. What better a time to start a blog than when I am setting off on the biggest adventure of my life?

My feelings before I go are a tumbled and confused variety of excitement, apprehension and sadness. I attempted to write a comprehensive explanation of my emotions, and although that was rather therapeutic for myself, I realised it was very boring to read. Who wants to hear me ramble on about the various anxieties I have about going away? So, instead, I am going to keep it short and simple. I will say Hello and Goodbye, and will update you when I have jet-seted and started this incredible journey.

I cannot even imagine what the next year will hold, but hopefully this blog will help me document the experience. Have a read if you want to experience it with me. <3 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts